Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 2008

We took the boys hiking up to the red hills. It was a steep hike. Carsen hiked the whole way by himself he never even got tired.






While I was in Vegas with the girls Brian and the boys had a good time horseriding, riding motorbikes, and shooting guns. They were buzy having a good time.



The boys are all ready for Halloween at our house. They had a great time carving pumkins. We even saved the pumpkin seeds and cooked them.




This year Colten is a skeleton, Conner is going to be Harry Potter, Kade is a Ninja, and Carsen is Buzz Lightyear.





4 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

Cute Pics. We cant wait to come up there for Thanksgiving and Trevin cant wait to see Carsen.

Misty Anderson said...

Crazy costume Colt! Ummm, where do you go Trick or Treating???

mom and dad said...

Great pictures Jodi. Cute kids. I miss you guys. See you soon. Love mom

Ashlee said...

Jodi, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is so great to see you and your family. You guys have really been busy. The area and the hikes you have been on are gorgeous. What a perfect place to raise boys. Doing all the things boys should be doing. By the way,you look really great. I sure do miss you guys though. I was just thinking about you the other day. Rexton would love to play with Carsen. I am so glad that you left me a comment. I will definately be checking in and keeping up with you guys. Take Care.